Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Star Wars, stuff, and some other third thing.

Hello, I am going to talk about Star Wars. Well, there is a lot to talk about, but I think I will start with Jar-Jar, the idiot that somehow still lives. I hate him. He just ruins the image of Star Wars. If it were up to me, I would grab a lightsaber a run him through.

Moving on, how many of you like minecraft.....me, too!!! I play it all the time. I'm actullay am trying to find the minecraft ghost, Herobrine. They say that Herobrine is the name of Minecrafts creator's dead brother. And some say he is a fake. Well... I think he is real. And nothing is changing my mind.

And the last part of the first real post, is some other third thing....... I got nothing. Well this is J signing off. Later!

J:P

No comments:

Post a Comment